DATE: Saturday, May 25th, 2019
PLACE: RINK A – Dressing Rm. A1 – Milton Sports Centre
The Milton Skating Club is pleased to announce a ONE DAY ONLY Figure Skating Dress & Skate Sale for its members. This sale is run by parent volunteers of the MSC figure skating club, for the sole benefit of parents and skaters of MSC. Many dresses/costumes being sold will only have been warn a few times, and are sold at a fraction of the cost of buying new.
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE SALE?
Only figure skating dresses & skates will be accepted. (Boys equivalent will be most welcome)
- Please drop sale items off in the MSC office in Rink A during business hours anytime from May 7th – May 24th, 2019. Posted Office Hours: www.miltonskatingclub.com
- No sale items will be accepted ON THE DAY OF THE SALE for inclusion in the sale.
- All items to be sold must have an attached envelope (via safety pin) with full item description &skater and parent identity disclosed. ALL items must be marked with $ amount, and full family name (for any cheques) including a contact number as well as skaters name. Safety pins will be provided at the office to attach your envelopes.
- Please bring cleaned clothing items ON HANGERS when possible. MSC has a limited number available.
- Any unsold items and money envelopes are to be picked up in the MSC office AFTER the sale.
- Pick up dates of envelopes and unsold items will be May 27th – June 8th, 2019 in the MSC office during office hours. Any items or envelopes NOT picked up by Monday, June 10th, end of business day, will be considered donated to the Club and moved to offsite storage for the next sale.
DAY OF SALE?
When purchasing items at the sale, please NOTE:
- EXACT CASH OR MEMBER CHEQUE ONLY FOR PAYMENT. THERE IS NO CHANGE!
- MSC Members Only.
- ALL SALES FINAL and will be checked at the door.
- The change room will be female communal, so if you’d like, please wear tights and/or bodysuit
- Males to use washroom to change (if required)
- MSC VOLUNTEERS will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items.