Welcome to the
Milton Skating Club!
Figure Skating Registration Opens
August 10th @ 6AM
*WEDNESDAY PA SESSION TIME CHANGE 7:25-8:10*
Please remember to register for only 2 PA sessions.
If you would like to do more session please let Danielle or Meghan
know and they will contact you if/when you are needed.
All skaters have been emailed thier ranking.
the office will be open on Wednesday 8-3
to assist in the registration process.
A sneak peak at the 2016-2017 Learn To Skate Schedule
Registration opens on August 2nd. for our
Parent & Tot, Precanskate, Canskate,
Adult and Power programs.
We are offering a SEASON PASS again this year.
Save $100 on your registration, enroll your skater into one lesson each season (Quickstart, Fall, Winter & Spring).
This is a limited time offer, the same skater must be enrolled, level changes are allowed as your skater progresses.
Call or Email Meghan in the office if you would like more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
Figure Skating registration information will be made available soon.
SUMMER CAMP JULY 4th - AUG. 26th
Level 1 Singles
Week 5 August 2 - 5* $ 215
Week 6 August 8 -12 $ 280
Week 7 August 15 - 19 $ 280
Week 8 August 22 - 26 $ 280
Any 4 weeks $ 980
Level 2 Singles
Week 5 August 2 - 5* $ 195
Week 6 August 8 -12 $ 240
Week 7 August 15 - 19 $ 240
Week 8 August 22 - 26 $240
Any 4 weeks $ 850
Star 1 Camp
- 60 min on ice per day (Mon-Fri)
- 5 off-ice sessions per week
- 2-30min group instructed sessions/wk
- LESSONS No private lessons included Consult your coach
- TESTING skaters must register min 4 wks to test
- Detailed Schedule emailed weekly (based on registration)
- Week 6: Aug 8-Aug 12 $155 Week 8: Aug 22-Aug 26 $155
Level 1 Singles Skaters must meet at least 1 of the following requirements...
• Skaters planning to compete at the November 2016 Sectionals in Juvenile or higher
• Skaters passed complete Sr Bronze Freeskate or higher.
Level 2 Singles Skaters must be ready to compete STAR 2.
Please consult your coach as eligibility for this session requires both coach and technical director approval.
Star 1 Camp Skaters must have passed pre-star 1 or skated STAR 1 in the spring.